Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Shrug

There are several projects I am working on for revamping my closet, this is one of them...partially finished.

I took one of my pregnancy blouses and used it as a base material. The end result should be a shrug and a tiered dress. For now I have the shrug ready and I wanted to share as I am very happy with the end result. Once I am done with the dress as well I will show you how it looks on me.


These are my materials I have used: my knit pregnancy blouse, black and white satin.













Step 1





















Step 2
















Step 3

















and my end result:
















Be back with an update on the final look!

No comments:

Post a Comment