Continuing with my project of revamping my closet I just made some small tweaks and changes to one of my pregnancy blouses and am very happy with the result.
The first picture is of the original blouse, you can see the shape of the blouse, bell shape, the material as it widens towards the bottom of the blouse...I was quite sick of this shape as this is the shape of all of my pregnancy blouses and I had no option of wearing anything else for the past months....so I decided to change the shape of the blouse by using some elastic and giving it a baby-doll look. That is what you can see on the second picture.
The whole change took less then 20 minutes and I am very happy with the result.
The change process:
cut off the binders
add the elastic