Monday, March 15, 2010

The Zoe Report

This is not the first time I have written about Rachel Zoe, I have written about her and her reality show, "The Rachel Zoe Project", in one of my February Fashion Icons posts.



This time however I would like to mention her website, that I have found very interesting. Although her manner drives me up the wall I really like her style and so I took a look at what she has on her web page.



Next to the many styling tips on how to wear different outfits, how to get her look, where to buy certain items and so on, you also have the opportunity to sign up for the Zoe Report, that is you can get "free daily glamour to your inbox". You also get asked whether you would like to hear about accessories, shoes, handbags, beauty, apparel or lifestyle.



I have just signed up and am exited to see what will be coming my way. If you would like to do the same or just check out what she has to say on different subjects you can visit http://www.rachelzoe.com/ . Have fun, I will keep you posted on the Zoe Report.







No comments:

Post a Comment