Tuesday, May 25, 2010

My black shirt gets a face-lift

Another huge shirt that I had I finally got around to restyling.






This was the original shirt

















I used a wide elastic band and some fuchsia colored thread to revamp it
















Then I measured, marked and cut of the bottom part of the shirt































I used the different types of stitching I had on my sewing machine to add some color to the neckline
















and then added the bottom part that I had cut down , by also adding the elastic band, in order to reshape the shirt.

And this is my end result.

















Quite nice for 30 minutes of work I think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment