Monday, May 3, 2010

My first pair of pants

...another project with a happy ending.


This is the fist pair of pants I have ever made and they turned out to be quite nice.


Spring is here, although the heat makes it feel more like summer, and I needed a new pair of breeze pants.


I had a pair of green linen pants that I really loved but they were not in a very good condition so I took them apart and used them as a pattern for a new pair that I made out of black linen. The material for the new pair of pants cost me less than 10 $ so it was quite a bargain.









this is the pattern I used on the new material















the new black linen pants cut out













the pockets that I attached before sewing the front and back together












and my end result

No comments:

Post a Comment