Tuesday, June 22, 2010

FEVER (and not the good kind)

I've been absent for a while, by no fault of my own I might ad! I have been battling some weird form of viral quinsy and 39.6°C fever, which I haven't had for at least ten years... I guess the pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding finally took their toll on my immune system.
Anyway, I am slowly recovering and already thinking of new projects. I have started working on a dress which I am putting together from two skirts, so I will definitely be back with updates on that. I am also working on some toys for my son and a romper. So hopefully I will be a busy busy bumblebee in the days to come and get to show you more of my work :).


Until then here is the best part of my week so far:

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with AdFly and make money for every visitor to your short links.

    ReplyDelete