Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sarah Jessica Parker Covers Marie Claire


Whoever said that a good cover sells tons of magazines must have been right, because I bought this Marie Claire June issue (Romanian) strictly based on that gorgeous dress Sarah Jessica Parker is wearing.
I didn't even read the headlines, that flowing orange made me blind. Although I still don't know whose design it is.... (If anybody has a clue pleeease let me in on the secret)

Anyway, if you want to hear S.J. Parker speak about the wonderful designs in SATC 2 (unfortunately I still haven't seen the movie- to tell you the truth I am more interested in the clothes then the storyline, and I am guessing I'm not alone), about Lanvin, Halston, vintage Diors and Manolo Blahnik pick up the newest issue of Marie Claire Romania!

No comments:

Post a Comment