Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Skirts for sale

I have this friend who has the largest closet ever...and still not enough room for all her clothes. So I suggested to her that she should try and sell some of them, since she never wears them anymore. I also offered to help her with that, so in the following days I will be posting some clothes for sale.

I decided to start with some wonderful skirts she has. Non of the clothes are new, they have all been worn, but are in excellent to good condition and you will also see that they are at a very reasonable price.

If you would like more details regarding any of the skirts, more pictures or anything else just write me a mail or leave a comment with your e-mail address so I can answer.
Hope you will find something you like! Happy browsing:)!


TOP SHOP skirt, size: 36 (S), Price: 15 RON


AMISU skirt, size: 36 (S), Price: 10 RON


EXE linen skirt, size: 36 (S), Price: 10 RON


VINGINO denim skirt, size: 36 (S), Price: 15 RON


MARTA STYLE linen skirt (local Targu Mures fashion house), size: 36 (S), Price: 15 RON



POM POM skirt, size: 36 (S), Price: 15 RON

No comments:

Post a Comment