Thursday, July 22, 2010

Get the look - Kristen Stewart

I have to say I usually hate how this girl dresses. Not so much because of the clothes she wears but rather because she just looks so awkward and uncomfortable in them. She looks like she would rather be wearing sweats (no can do for the red carpet) which is probably due to the fact that she just hasn't gotten in touch with what makes her look feminine yet (I know it take a while for all of us, that is why we tend to look better put together with age). But I have to say girlfriend rocks this look! She is just comfortable, radiant and exudes confidence! Edgy yet girly is a good mix for her.



Bobbi Brown Honey Glaze Long Wear Eye Palette
$55 - bobbibrowncosmetics.com


I say stick to what makes you feel good and it will be alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment