Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gossip Girl Season 4

 Oh the gorgeous dresses...

Gossip Girl  started shooting its 4th season in Paris and boy are we in for a treat! Remember the last time we left Serena and Blair they were headed for Paris for a wonderful summer...well what they wore was no less wonderful. I have to say I love the series mainly because I get to look at the most wonderful outfits, the clothes are the real movie for me, the storyline comes in second.

Can't wait for season 4 to hit the air so that I can feast my eyes on the colours and fabrics, prints and shapes. I especially like Blair's style. Serena- not so much my cup of tea.
Regardless, clothes are clothes and I can't wait to see the newest additions.
Until then here are the girls filming some new scenes for season 4, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment