Friday, August 27, 2010

Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Fall 2010 Collection

You may want to sit down for this announcement: I never watched The Hills! and from what I hear about it, I don't care to either. But one Hills alumni seems to be making a name for herself, so that caught my attention.

Lauren Conrad launched a collection for Kohl's and here is what she had to say about it: "I incorporated a lot of feminine details like lace, ruffles and pretty floral prints." Gotta love some feminine details!


The collection is not bad but unfortunately not very original either.
The ones below are my favourite outfits

for more check out her personal website.

So what is your take on Lauren's line? Yey or ney?

Imaged via:http://laurenconrad.com/connect/journal/lauren-conrad-fall-collection.html

No comments:

Post a Comment