Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anna Sui Fall Winter 2010/11

In Rachel Zoe's own words: "I die". Anna Sui in general but this collection in particular speaks so much to my aesthetic it's like she is designing for me. (I wish :)!) I love the silhouettes, I love the rich colors, the effortless femininity, the tights, the footwear, the bags, the accessories...need I go on?  I'd wear all of theses items in a heartbeat.

Needles to say, selecting my favorites was not easy to do, but since I love little dresses and find them to be very flattering for my figure (I like to show off my legs- probably the only part of my body that I like to show off...) I picked some of the dresses that I would kill for to have in my wardrobe.











picture source: http://www.style.com/fashionshows/review/F2010RTW-ANNASUI/

For a quick view of the collection:


Do you like Anna Sui? How about this collection? Which are your favorite collections for fall? Looking forward to you comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment