Tuesday, January 25, 2011

DIY- Copper wire ring

 I know I have been awai for some time now but as my son is growing and sleeping less and less during the day I find that my time to do things for myself is being cut shorter and shorter.
I'm not complaining though, he is a joy to be around and I do steal some time away as often as I can to focus on myself.
Yesterday was such a day and I ended up using my free time to make a a ring from some old beads I had laying around for a while now. Its very easy to do and takes less then 30 minutes. So here is the tutorial for you.





You will need:
  • brown and green beads (or any other 2 colors you prefer and that merge in the bead you will use for the center)
  • a larger bead as the center piece
  • copper wire (about 50 cm)





Step 1






Step 2















Step 3














 Step 4












and the finished ring is ready to wear


Have fun making your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment