Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DIY: curl your hair with a flat iron

On my list of things to learn in an attempt to pay more attention to the way I present myself is managing to curl my hair with my relatively recently purchased flat iron. Now a straightener might not sound as the best instrument to curl ones hair to the untrained ear but as I have witness at my hairdresser its really does the trick. So I want to learn, and I try and try because it seems so easy to do, right? Well it just doesn't seem to come together for me. I have found some really helpful videos though on how to curl your hair with a straightener and until I manage to actually do it myself and post a photo of it I decided to share these with you. Enjoy! and let me now how you manage to curl your hair with a flat iron, useful tips, videos, or just good advice or bad experiences in general. Looking forward to hearing from you.

For a very to the point explanation and demonstration


For a Christina Aguilera style


For me (and people wit h shorter hair in general)

No comments:

Post a Comment